Old
06-04-2008, 09:34 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

vCash: 500
[QUOTE=Amputechture;14302944]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
Jokinen isn't a first rounder. Simon Gagne isn't a small man himself.

I'd be shocked if he went 15th -20th. If he goes late in the first, I'll be a bit surprised, but not as much.

prepared to be shocked and/or surprised when he is picked around these spots then. Really, it shouldnt come as a great shock to you seeing as he is being seen as a player going to be drafted around that time in most mock drafts.
Those mock drafts with people who have nothing but complaints in theres.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikizaz View Post
No one wants the Belarussian? Stefanovich.
I want him, but he is a project forward, so it's a gamble, but his upside is worth. Hell, even is downside is worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNick42 View Post
Tedenby
He's small. Why do we need him again? Look at our organization and where do we need small people?

At best, Deschamps is a late 1st (23rd and up.) to an early 2nd rounder.)

Filatov - The Islander will take him at 5th, so get Phoenix's pick doesn't help us get him.

I'd rather trade our first and some prospect/roster players to get good, high second round picks. To grab: Deschamp, Stefanovich, Maxim Sauve, Patrice Cormier, possibly Jokinen. As for 3rd round, Jimmy Hayes and 4th, Jaroslav Janus. Cause, I did go back and look at his Save% and the other goalie on the team. Looks like Janus faced 40+ shots a game. The other goalie has an almost 6.00 GAA.

Analyzer is offline   Reply With Quote