View Single Post
Old
05-28-2004, 12:16 PM
Prucha73

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Sather
You will kill your young players confidence DEAD if you dress 15 rookies/2nd year guys. They will get absolutely slaughtered at the NHL level. I think some people haver been playing video games for too long. Wake up guys. Here, I'll take a stab at these wonderful line combos.

Prucha-Holik-Jagr
Josh Green-Lundmark-Balej
Moore-Betts-Ortmeyer
Giroux-Wiseman-Murray

Tytuin-Kasparitis
Poti-Purinton
Pock-Lampman

Labarbera
Valiquette

ARE YOU INSANE? That team would be LUCKY to win 15 games, and pretty much all of those games would be because Jagr decided to strap the team on his back. In that lineup you have approximately ONE guy who can score 30 goals, and ONE defensemen who could put up 35 points. They'll get shellacked every night for 82 games and these players, once the novelty of being NHLers is worn off, will see their confidence sink like a rock. Way to go, dumbass.

I suppose I'm forgetting Jessiman (who NEEDS another year or two in college by all estimates) and our #1 pick, because God knows there are tons of 18 year olds who make a successful transition to the NHL without looking like chumps for a year or two and having idiot fans call for them to be traded because they are busts. Sometimes I have to wonder if instead of trading players, we could start trading fans...
Try This:

Prucha-Marek-Jagr
Wiseman-Holik-Balej
Rita-Immonen-Tukonen/Moore
Ortmeyer-Betts-Murray

Mironov-Tyutin
Kasparaitis-Kondratiev
Rachunek-Pock
Lampman

Dunham
Valiquette