Thread: Pineault
View Single Post
Old
05-28-2004, 03:15 PM
penkil2

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13
BC was stacked, they already had three full lines that had played together before. The only other Freshman at BC that saw icetime was Brian Boyle, and he had the same amount of points in 6 more games than Adam. If he had played in the Q this year, he possibly could've been a top 15 pick.

I was disappointed, saw BC 4 times this year and he barely saw the ice. But what i did see i liked, though he did nothing special.
I saw a number of BC games this season and I was disappointed at the LW position Pineault was playing. When I first saw Pineault at age 14 playing for the Jr. Bruins he played RC. From what I have heard his position was moved to RW in his 2nd year with NTDP and he still managed to be 2nd top scorer playing wing with Hensick as Center. Pineault is a RC, its his natural position and hopefully when he gets to his next team they put him as Center on any line and let him work his way up to 1st line.
Last Fall the NHL.com had him as #7, so the talent is there. I hope NYR are able to pick Pineault with our 2nd pick. Alot of upside here!