View Single Post
Old
06-09-2008, 08:41 AM
mcphee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vad87 View Post
It never happened to you to forget a f&?%$/" word in a sentence?!?
I wanted to know something about Max Pac that's it that's all. So if you dont have anything so say about the topic....
I know that you don't rush anyone and I'm pretty sure I make more mistakes in my 1st language than you do in your 2nd. I think that when we try and project what kind of player a guy will turn out to be, we set ourselves up for disapointment or maybe that we forget how much of an accomplishment it is just to make it.

If Max Pac [and I only use the cute nickname because of my spelling issues], makes it, he seems like a guy who puts constant pressure on the d, plays a hard game and will make the team harder to play against. I don't know if he has he 1 on 1 skills of Cole or the heart/determination of Morrow.

From what Timmins has said, it seems they are very pleased with him and feel that he's ready to play against pros. It's a long way from that thought to contyributing pro, and whether he ends up like Morrow, that Ponikarosky guy or whoever, I like everything I've ehard and the little I've seen.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote