View Single Post
Old
06-09-2008, 02:10 PM
OneOfTheHockeyGods*

vCash: 500
Philly needs a d-man and I think they would be a good partner if we have to ship off Bouw. If he doesn't sign long term to Dion's numbers or less we should trade him.

Maybe Bouw for

Umberger, Lupul and a 1st or 2nd. I could see our top two lines looking pretty damn solid. We could probably get Gagne instead of Lupul but I wouldn't take him b/c of his concussion problems.

Booth Weiss Horton
Umberger Jokinen Lupul

Those are two solid lines.

Mclean Kreps Olesz
Belak Campbell Dvorak/Peltonen/Stumpel (hopefully we buy-out or trade these three)

That is nice lineup of forwards. Zednik may have to go too, but that wouldn't be much of a loss. In my opinion if we have to trade Bouw he should go to Philly. Unless, Chicago wants to part with one of their young stars or we can somehow make a miracle package for Malkin. To me this seems like a safe trade that would complete our forwards. I don't see us ever signing a top winger since that will cost a lot and JM would rather spend the bucks on a d-man. I don't think we will be able to sign Bouw and he could just file for arbitration and be on his way to UFA.

OneOfTheHockeyGods* is offline   Reply With Quote