View Single Post
Old
06-10-2008, 02:40 PM
RCGP
Go Panthers

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneOfTheHockeyGods View Post
Philly needs a d-man and I think they would be a good partner if we have to ship off Bouw. If he doesn't sign long term to Dion's numbers or less we should trade him.

Maybe Bouw for

Umberger, Lupul and a 1st or 2nd. I could see our top two lines looking pretty damn solid. We could probably get Gagne instead of Lupul but I wouldn't take him b/c of his concussion problems.

Booth Weiss Horton
Umberger Jokinen Lupul

Those are two solid lines.

Mclean Kreps Olesz
Belak Campbell Dvorak/Peltonen/Stumpel (hopefully we buy-out or trade these three)

That is nice lineup of forwards. Zednik may have to go too, but that wouldn't be much of a loss. In my opinion if we have to trade Bouw he should go to Philly. Unless, Chicago wants to part with one of their young stars or we can somehow make a miracle package for Malkin. To me this seems like a safe trade that would complete our forwards. I don't see us ever signing a top winger since that will cost a lot and JM would rather spend the bucks on a d-man. I don't think we will be able to sign Bouw and he could just file for arbitration and be on his way to UFA.
Philly can't afford it. They have limited cap space.

RCGP is offline   Reply With Quote