View Single Post
Old
06-10-2008, 04:26 PM
TonySCV
Two Timer!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidward View Post
Great work guys. Looking at all of these mock drafts goes to show you how wide open it is after the 10th pick. I have seen some players go in the top 20 in one mock draft that are still on the board at the 40th pick in another mock draft. It will definitely be interesting to see how the real draft goes down.

P.S. Tony I would have preferred that the Kings take Goloubef or Gardiner over O'Dell with the second round pick. I personally believe he will still be available when the Kings draft at the 48th spot. Other than that I think you did an excellent job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King'sPawn View Post
Very nice job with LA, Tony. I prefer a couple others over Robak, but still, very well done.
Thanks for the kind words.

You are right... doing this was extremely eye-opening in terms of how deep the pool of prospects really is this year.

It's also great that the Kings have so many picks - 10 in the first 4 rounds. 2 first round, 3 second round, 3 third round and 2 fourth round. It certainly offered a lot of flexibility - along with some very tough decisions!

I envy Lombardi's position - we weren't allowed to make trades in this mock draft. If we were able to, this exercise really demonstrated that DL could pretty much trade up to get any player he really wants to.

- T

Last edited by TonySCV: 06-10-2008 at 04:32 PM.
TonySCV is offline   Reply With Quote