View Single Post
Old
06-11-2008, 09:35 AM
Rattrick

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Rattrick
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroG View Post
lol. please. are you kidding??? hmm. how would JM look coaching lidstrom, zetterberg, datsyuk? haha. babcock did a fantastic job but your analogy, and i'm being generous, leaves a lot to be desired.

in any event, we are talking about 2 different things. i clarified above that i'm talking about the ability to communicate, not relate, and you are still hammering on the wrong end of this argument so there isn't much point in this.

ps and OT - you, and others around here are so off on the olli thing. JM did not beat up olli at the end of the season and, if anything, he's been deferential to olli since the season's ended. he simply agreed with olli's self-criticism and added some stats to underscore the point. since then, he's been complimentary and if you've bothered to pay attention to anything he's said publicly, you'd know that he's walking a very fine line, knowing that olli very well could be back next year.
I agree. Babcock is like the Phil Jackson of the NHL. He's never coached a bad team yet he's considered one of the best.

Rattrick is offline   Reply With Quote