Old
06-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Trxjw
Bored.

vCash: 500
Now you've jinxed them all. Way to go.

I'd imagine:

Dubinsky: 25G 30A 55P
Assuming he plays with Jagr again, I think his production will hinge upon how Jagr is doing. I also think the LW on that line will be a major factor for both Dubi's and Jagr's numbers.

Dawes: 20G 25A 45P
I suspect we'll see Dawes on Gomez's wing for most of the season with either Avery or a player picked up in the UFA/trading arena. I'm not expecting him to be a 60+ point player just yet, but he'll take some steps forward. Probably going to get a considerable amount of PP time as well with Shanny (probably) being gone.

Korpikoski: 12G 15A 27P
I'm willing to bet the Korpedo plays on the wing on the 3rd line with Callahan and Drury. Thats a trio of solid two-way forwards with a ton of speed and intensity.

Callahan: 10G 15A 25P
If Callahan gets hot and stays healthy, I think we could see his production go up and he could be a steady 30-40 point 3rd line player. However, he hasn't really shown that to us yet, so I think the safe bet is 25 points with 2 or 3 of his goals coming shorthanded.

Staal: 5G 25A 30P
I think we'll see Staal get some more PP time about 20-30 games into the season if not right out of the gate. Renney might let the leash go on his offensive potential a little bit as we've seen some moments of absolute brilliance when he skates the puck out of the zone. I wouldn't be surprised to see his mean streak start to come out a bit as well.

Trxjw is offline   Reply With Quote