Thread: OT: Citi Field
View Single Post
Old
06-17-2008, 03:56 PM
Nich

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander View Post
Even if we put Torre aside, the Yankees are currently owned by a man who insults the intelligance of every baseball fan in america everytime he opens his mouth (which he does frequently.) My point here is not to sling mud, it's to point out that if Yankee fans want to throw dirt at the Met's front office, then there is plenty of ammo that us Mets fans can respond with. It's just better if we both keep to talking about our own respective teams, neither of which are in particuarly good positions right now.
well once again i disagree...honestly, i don't care what anyone has to say about the yankees front office...i don't work there.....but as a person, who has morals, finds it terrible that you'd fire willie like they did.

nothing against the fans or anything, but how do you let him take the road trip only to win 3 out of 4 and then still fire him? so in other words you were hoping on him doing terrible on the road trip and then fire him? just doesn't sit well at all.

and yes you can point to numerous yankee things, but we are talking about this one. doesn't mean the other ones don't stink as well, but this is the worst breakup i have heard since a friend got dumped on a post-it....

Nich is offline   Reply With Quote