View Single Post
Old
06-17-2008, 08:39 PM
NYR Viper

vCash: 500
honestly, as much as i want to make the playoffs with jagr, i think its time to move on....i just dont see the rangers as a legitimate SC contender next year with jagr...i say move on and build the team around the great all-around play of the high-quality centers the rangers have......i understand the arguments here about how jagr is the most game-breaking player on the team, and i agree, however sometimes i feel like the team watches him too much and i feel like certain players may step up without him, and the others who dont(or who maybe shy away) should be let go....i am not saying the rangers will be a powerhouse next year, however i would rather see some of the younger players get more time and see if sather can pull a trade for a winger and concentrate on signing a couple quality defenseman which i think will not only help the defense but the offense as well as i have posted in other threads....i just feel like signing jagr is a stopgap and i would rather see what the rest of the team can do...plus the fact that the team can save money and put is elsewhere

NYR Viper is offline   Reply With Quote