OT: Favourite Beer(s)?
View Single Post
06-18-2008, 07:41 PM
Join Date: Jan 2006
Originally Posted by
This is by far and away a question that I've failed time and time again to provide just ONE answer to because I love the frosty, delicious taste of a good brew that damned much. Can be ale, lager, pilsner, stout, bock, porter, whatever. There's just something special about a good beer.
My top 10 (I can't name just one, never works):
1. Rickard's Red
2. Molson Canadian
3. Great Lakes (Cleveland, OH) Edmund Fitzgerald porter
4. Pyramid (Seattle, WA) Apricot ale
5. Sleeman Honey Brown
6. Alexander Keith's IPA
7. Great Lakes (Cleveland, OH) Dortmunder Gold lager
8. Yuengling (Pottsville, PA) Black and Tan
10. Appalachian Brewing Co. (Harrisburg, PA) Scottish ale
Please share your favourite domestics, imports, microbrews, etc. I'll never get tired of trying new brews.
You like porter but your two favorites are Rickard's and Canadian?
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by thrillhous