View Single Post
Old
06-19-2008, 02:02 PM
NYR Viper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rags225 View Post
ugggh. You probably are right, but there is no shot in hell this team makes the playoffs w/o Jagr. Nobody on this team can nearly provide the level of scoring he does, and nobody creates teams to differ their gameplans.

Not true. That is who Renney is and what he understands. It is Sather's fault for hiring Renney if he wanted to sign skill players and play a EW game. The GM should have found a coach that conformed to how he invisions the game, not the other way around. Renney is a bad coach for Sather's tastes and understanding of the game.

unfortunately you are probably correct here as well. I guess i really will have to get used to watching the New Jersy Rangers... I mean the New York Devils.... i mean the most boring team in hockey. **** Renney and his stupid defensive game.
honestly, there is no way the rangers can score less than they did last year...i think the minutes should be split up to a bunch of different players and if teams put there best defenseman on gomez then others wil have to step up....either way who wouldve thought the rangers wouldve had problems scoring this year and wouldve been one of the bets defensive teams at the beginning of the season.....all im saying is anything is possible

NYR Viper is offline   Reply With Quote