View Single Post
Old
06-19-2008, 02:46 PM
NYR Viper

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Steinbrenner View Post
It seems to me that a great deal of our fanbase would rather lose then win...as if wining on draft day (which doesn't mean the kid actually makes it just that they drafted a kid with potential) is better then winning a stanley cup.....

I mean i'm not trying to insult anybody here but it feels like if we aren't a legit stanley cup contender on June 20th then we should just say "screw it..what's the point"

The Rangers should just forfeit every game next season to get in the lottery....
mediocrity leads to more mediocrity.....

the rangers have hit a wall withthe players they have....and the team, as some have said, is built around jagr, who is only getting older and is showing his age....being realistic the team wont make it to the 2nd round again next year with jagr as the focal point....its not that i dont want to win, its that i dont want to go back to when the team just sat in 9th place forever and didnt make the playoffs or get a good pick as it killed the organization.....i would rather finish the rebuilding in one year than drag it out with another year or two of the jagr era

NYR Viper is offline   Reply With Quote