View Single Post
Old
06-01-2004, 11:19 AM
penkil2

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cagney
Matt? I suspect it's you although I don't recognize your screename. Anyway, long time no talk. I wasn't sure if you were still around here anymore. I'm doing pretty well. Nothing particularly interesting going on. Yourself?

As for the draft, I can't wait. There were some players I was dissapointed with this year, like Schremp and Pineault. Schremp didn't make the kind of progress I thought he would and Pineault was even worse. On the other hand, some guys surprised me, like Thelen and Stafford. I had always been under the impression that Thelen's offensive upside was rather limited but he was really something this year. I also think Stafford has more offensive upside than I had given him credit for before this year. Anyway, it's always fun to see where these guys end up going on draft day.

Last time I spoke to you, you had just seen an NTDP game but you never got to tell me about it. How was it?
Cagney, I went to a number of BC games and Pineault played well. His problem was that he was bottom man on the totem poll on a very deep team. BC had more forwards then spots and when the injuries were over Pineault, age 17, was the one sitting.