View Single Post
Old
06-21-2008, 12:44 PM
Kaptain Bégin

vCash: 500
A lot of peaple here know nothing about scouting and player developpement. If you want to find gem, go scout where nobody else scout. Right now, it's USHL and USHS. We find MaxPac at 22 and he's a great prospect. I see him played a couple of time last winter and he amazed me by his speed, grit and offensive play. A true power forward like Bill Guerin.

After you drafted the BPA, you must give him time to become ready for pro hockey. How many players play before they're 21 or 22 years old and are drafted after the first round? Not many. You protect yourself to select them and let them play 3 or 4 years in US or Europe. With 2 more years, JT Wyman show us he deserved a pro contract and without it, Cameron Cepek is no longer the propriety of the Habs.

So, where's the logic to take guys from the Canada who can't make it in the next 2 years?

And if anybody else want David [I don't have charater issues, I'm just more often late then Ray Emery*] Perron, St.Louis Blues will be happy to take you as fans.

Kaptain Bégin is offline   Reply With Quote