View Single Post
Old
06-01-2004, 05:16 PM
Radek27

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Park #2
Same old, Same old. It's amazing really.

Of course there are going to be signings. But if you honestly believe this team is going to compete for anything, then we should just end this conversation. Signing an all star goalie will do very little for this team. What would it accomplish? Do you think Calgary players lost all confidence losing 36 last year? How about the Young Tampa Bay team in 2002 losing 40? It's all a learning process.
Park, I respect your posts and your opinions, but I don't think you are a seer
How can you know how this team will fair next season? The draft hasn't come yet and there are going to be plenty of good UFA's out there (not just the 31 and over types either) Sather has Holik and Jagr you don't think he is going to try to add to that to make the playoffs? If he doens't then he is an idiot. What is the point of having Jagr then or Holik for that matter? You already have us sucking all next season and we are in June. This team needs a goalie and i'm not saying Bulin but someone who can win games while Blackburn and Lundqvist prepare for the NHL. Who thought the Canes would make the finals? Ducks? FLAMES???
THe one thing I like that i'm seeing in the NHL is not the same teams over and over again in the finals..................CAR (younger team not exptected to do much went to finals) ANA (No one expected what they did last year) CGY( A young team with a good coach and goalie and system). The Rangers won in 94 when they didn't even make the playoffs in 93.
What i'm saying is you can't say we won't compete next season at this time cause we have no idea what the roster will look like.