View Single Post
Old
06-22-2008, 01:23 PM
BabyJagrov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
I think you have the lines mixed up, though, I can't see Boynton on the top pairing at all, especially since he was bottom pairing in Phoenix. I don't want Bouw having to recover for his defense partner like he did with Hill. Also, you don't get a guy like Belak and then scratch him. He's an important part of this team, especially with Carolina getting Hordichuk. With Boynton, Ballard, Campbell, and Belak here, this team won't pushed around like it has in the past, and Vokoun won't be run.

I think the lines could be:
Booth-Weiss-Horton
Olesz-Matthias-Frolik
McLean-Kreps-Zednik(Or flip Zednik or McLean with Olesz)
Belak-Campbell-Pelts/Dvorak

Bouw-Allen/Skrastins
Ballard-Allen/Skrastins
Boynton-Welch/Ryno/Murphy/Ellerby(who could move up a line, too)/etc.

T-Vo
Andy

I'm scared to rely on the kids, but apparently Jacques' plan was to go with them, which is why he wanted Deboer so bad.

One thing we've seen in Matthias is that the kid improves at every level he gets to, and quickly. The NHL is obviously a whole new ballgame, but he's hungry and knows how to get the garbage goal. With Frolik at his side and possibly Olesz, he could really do some damage. I don't know much aout Frolik, except that everyone's high on him. We'll see what pans out.

We'll see come training camp... Trust men, Boynton can be counted on to be the "policeman" on a first-pair with Bouw, don't know if he'll be though... That would give us an even deadlier second-pairing with Allen and Ballard !

And I could go on and on about Frolik... I won't do it ! The only thing I can say is that he can come in and have an impact like the one Patrick Kane had for the Hawks ! Not saying he will become the new face of the franchise (even though he could), but he can come in and play a top-6 role for our team that's for sure...

We have to worry about our health, we have to believe that this bad luck is gone... !

Frolik will surprise many ! Heard it here first !

BabyJagrov is offline   Reply With Quote