View Single Post
Old
06-22-2008, 04:10 PM
Markstrom Rules
Sup

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneOfTheHockeyGods View Post
O, looks who starts to concede some points yet is still a blind homer. Who is better defensively than Pandolfo? Weiss, no.
Madden is one of the best in the league, surely you can concede that. O wait, you're a blind homer.

Matthias just had mono. If you know anything it takes a toll on your body. I'm sure he is working hard to put the weight on but it is an uphill battle. People here like to think it is easy for a boy to compete with men. Guess what, it isn't. Putting on lean mass is really hard.

Go start a thread on the main boards. Do it. See what you get. ask about madden, pandalfo, and Brylin. Then ask about Ballard. Do it. O wait, you wont because you're afraid of a reality check because the hockey world agrees with me and would laugh in your face!
When did I concede a point? I, unlike you, stick by my words. Weiss=Pandolfo and maybe Olesz as well. And I never said Madden wasn't one of the best in the league.

Yes, Matthias had mono and before that, he was an absolute dominant physical force against the best junior-aged players in the world in the WJC, and in the OHL as well. Watching him in the Memorial Cup, he seemed to be a little weaker and his balance on his skates seemed off. Yet he was still in the top 10 in tournament scoring. This summer I don't think it's unreasonable to expect him to at least get back to where he was before he got mono. Even if he still gives away a few pounds, that's alright. He was 12 pounds over the NHL average before he got mono. And he isn't exactly a boy anymore. He's 20, he didn't just get drafted this weekend. He's at that stage now where he's ready to transition from being a boy to a man.

As for your bolded part, again, I laugh.