View Single Post
Old
06-22-2008, 04:14 PM
OneOfTheHockeyGods*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBouw View Post
When did I concede a point? I, unlike you, stick by my words. Weiss=Pandolfo and maybe Olesz as well. And I never said Madden wasn't one of the best in the league.

Yes, Matthias had mono and before that, he was an absolute dominant physical force against the best junior-aged players in the world in the WJC, and in the OHL as well. Watching him in the Memorial Cup, he seemed to be a little weaker and his balance on his skates seemed off. Yet he was still in the top 10 in tournament scoring. This summer I don't think it's unreasonable to expect him to at least get back to where he was before he got mono. Even if he still gives away a few pounds, that's alright. He was 12 pounds over the NHL average before he got mono. And he isn't exactly a boy anymore. He's 20, he didn't just get drafted this weekend. He's at that stage now where he's ready to transition from being a boy to a man.

As for your bolded part, again, I laugh.
Pandolfo is better defensively than Weiss. So is Brylin and obviously Madden is. So NJD have significantly better defensive forwards.

20 is hardly 25. He is still young. See what Panthersrule96 posetd.

If you were so confident you would start a thread on the main boards. But you now you will get owned!