Old
06-23-2008, 09:47 AM
usernam

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupmonger View Post
R.I.P.

In is honor, one last time :
**** piss **** **** ********** mother****er ****.

Oh and these famous quotes:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

A house is just a place to keep your stuff while you go out and get more stuff.

Religion has convinced people that there’s an invisible man…living in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn’t want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer and burn and scream until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you and he needs money.

You know the good part about all those executions in Texas? Fewer Texans.

Reminds me of something my third-grade teacher said to us. She said, “You show me a tropical fruit and I’ll show you a ********** from Guatemala.”

I never ****ed a ten, but one night, I ****ed five twos.

What year did Jesus think it was?

The real reason that we can’t have the Ten Commandments in a courthouse: You cannot post “Thou shalt not steal,” “Thou shalt not commit adultery,” and “Thou shalt not lie” in a building full of lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work environment.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

“No comment” is a comment.

If a man smiles all the time, he’s probably selling something that doesn’t work.

The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.
Classic. I used to spent hours on Youtube watching and re-watching his stuff.

R.I.P.

usernam is offline   Reply With Quote