Thread: Colin Wilson
View Single Post
Old
06-23-2008, 09:51 PM
OpenWheel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever View Post
Where did you hear that? Wilson's been a top ten pick since about January, if not before...
I have no idea. It was only after he was selected and I spent about an hour (while following the draft) dredging reports and statistics on him. (All I knew was seeing his name on here the last few months of browsing.) I remember some site showed a compilation of a half dozen scouting services and I sort of groaned when I saw a couple ranking him in the twelve to fifteen range. Either they were some fringe service or I was reading something way out of date. I believe you guys because the CSS reports I find now from last January show him at ten.

And I remember reading a blog, I had thought it was one of the TSN hockey writers but I must have been wrong who basically said his stock really moved since January and moved higher at the combine. So combined with the raking report I saw and reading that his stock had risen... I was worried.

I don't usually believe everything I read. If I find the links later I'll post them so as to get the source judged. Right now I see it's true of 9-10 as the most common rank from around last January. Which is great.

Now I'm annoyed with my post draft reading and eventually I'll track down some obscure report. Nothing yet...

OpenWheel is offline   Reply With Quote