View Single Post
Old
06-23-2008, 08:54 PM
pld459666

vCash: 873

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubiDubiDoo View Post
Let me explain why this article was written by an ass clown...

Del Zotto was a bad pick because we have Sanguinetti...

If we had drafted a scoring winger, it would have been a bad pick because we have cherepanov...

If we drafted a Center, it would have been foolishness because we have gomez and drury and dubinsky....

If we drafted a goalie it would have been, what are the rangers thinking, they just gave Lundqvist 7 million a yr!!!!

The article writer obviously thinks our biggest need is an upgrade on the 4th line, its fine that most of the media and league hate us, I can live with that, I just think thats plain as day terrible journalism...

Until CHerry comes across the pond I'm not sure that we can rely on him as a viable and legit option as our goal scorer.

The fact is he may never come over and while he says all the right things today, we'll have to wait and see how the new Russian league developes and hope that they don't offer him millions per season to stay whereas he'd just be making less than a million a year here.

Bottom line is that what we have is a double unknown, first is that he's a prospect with work ethic issues and 2nd is that he may never come over.

Getting a NA Continent kid pretty much ensures that you get him in 2-3 years.

pld459666 is offline   Reply With Quote