View Single Post
Old
06-27-2008, 07:50 PM
YMCMBeaulieu
A$AP MICHEL

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpac View Post
Anyone who wants Morrison knows nothing about the sport of hockey and he would be a disaster waiting to happen if he comes here, he's been super-overrated ever since he played on the Naslund-Bertuzzi line.....

As for the plan B, imo it's either we sign Sundin or trade for Marleau, those are the ONLY 2 options, we need size and goals, if we can't get 1 of the 2 then putr a kid in there place
Hmm... you say Morrison is super overrated yet you think we should get 50 point Marleau and his 6 million dollar contract? I suggested Morrison because he would be cheap and he'd be on a third line, not a first or second line in Vancouver where he was relied upon for offense. 45-50 points and solid defence is what we would get from him and he'd come cheap... he's not who I want but he's a lot better than many of the UFA centers available.

If we do trade for someone the best options would be Jason Arnott or Jaret Stoll. Arnott would probably cost a lot to get but he has a decent salary and he's got good size, something we lack down the middle. Jaret Stoll is a buy low option coming off a bad season, the guy is money in the faceoff circle and he has a rocket which would take over for Streit on the PP. If we can't get Sundin i'd love Stoll as he was also a teammate of many of our young guys like Higgins and Plex in Hamilton.

YMCMBeaulieu is offline   Reply With Quote