View Single Post
Old
06-28-2008, 08:45 AM
Crusher20

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Crusher20 Send a message via Yahoo to Crusher20
Hello Gentlemen,

A Montreal fan here, wanted to know how reliable Brooks is on the first place, because of my knowledge, He hasnt the best reputation about rumours and such.. but maybe i am wrong, personally like some of you think, Believe Jagr can take over a game, and when motivated is a major source of distraction.. a la Kovalev... I would be seriously interested... as we arent stack on the wing.. as a fact.. we do not have a major offensive player on right wing after Kovalev, unless you think Sergei Kostitsyn (the young brother is ready) I dont think so.

As for the Rangers, Hossa wouldnt be a bad move, as it could at least give your team to find a style identity with such a player signed long term.. while Jagr is more of a fit for a contender, wich in my opinion dont think the rangers are right now.. maybe after july 1st.. who knows.

Good luck on your season, and lets hope to have some memorable games in 09' BTW, if we are dumb enough to let Streit go, I read rumours of him going to NYR if he does you will be thrilled by his puck possesion and anticipation on the powerplay, major asset that Gainey seem to underate.

Crusher20 is offline   Reply With Quote