View Single Post
Old
06-28-2008, 05:08 PM
BwayBshirt

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radek27 View Post
If your trying to make me feel better by mentioning last offseason it's not working. I thought then and think now that the Drury signing was not needed. We needed to sign ONE center and we got two. I said it last season when everyone was screaming for Renney's head, Slats put togeather a poor team. C'mon, Roszival as our top dman with 3 young guys back there (two of them rookies Staal/Girardi) and the mighty Jason Sturdwick as our #7 instead of a kid like Pock? Seriously, thank god for Hank.

He gave Shanny wayyyy too much money last year which was another mistake, so thats two mistakes that made the team pay to now. Ya can't have a gm making so many mistakes in the cap NHL. I can sit here and go on and on about Sahters mistakes since the lockout. The drafting and trading of Montoya, drafting Hugh Jessiman in that draft lol, he is also a smug little ******* and I could so see how other teams would not want to deal with Glen Sather.
Please god let the NHL boot Dolan as the owner so we can get someone in here who will fire Sather, please!
those were pre-lockout.

count me as someone who thinks he's made more good moves than bad post-lockout.

and i fail to see how pock warranted being a 7th d-man...or even an nhl'er.

BwayBshirt is offline   Reply With Quote