Sundin to Montreal Offseason Rumors Part 4 (Mats needs more time to decide)
View Single Post
06-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: in my home
Originally Posted by
I agree Sundin seems to be the best fit. But there are still other UFA's out there he might find interesting to fill other holes on the roster. That wouldn't cost us anything.
Any other year I would agree with you. But with this being the 100th, I don't think Gainey is going to be satisfied with only obtaining Tanguay.
this the 100th year:
1. bob will make a run for it, and get aggressive with trade if need be
2. bob will not trade away our 1st round pick, as many leaf fans hope, the draft is in mtl, so why would he.
3. if mats does not come, bob has i bet another centre lined up, on his radar for a trade.
4. hossa will get called by mtl, for sure, even if mats signs, but hossa will be hard to land.
5. breeze by will not be back, thank goodness.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by sampollock