View Single Post
Old
06-03-2004, 09:32 PM
capman29

vCash: 500
Olie old? What a joke. Bigtrain was right you people know nothing about players and what their value is. You over rate your teams players and under value the one on other teams. Olie is just what Ottawa needs because he will lead your team to the cup finals.By the way goalies value is determinded by what he does when his team gets to the playoff and nothing else. The problen with fan that do not understand the game makes the kinds of errors you have been making.

Olie is still one of the best goalies in hockey and if you all want a chance to se the cup then you better put pressue on the ownership and your general manager to aquire him or someone of his quality or get used to losing early in the playoffs.By the way outstabding goalies are going to cost big money to sign and high cost to aquire.

To those that refuse to learn from history are doomed to repeat it and repeat it you will. I offer this advice to you because I like the senators and want to see them win but I want also for Olie to have a chance to win a cup but would be happy if he stayed in washington. So go ahead and blast me but before you do learn the importance of goalies in the playoff first.