View Single Post
Old
07-01-2008, 09:09 AM
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.

vCash: 500
Quote:
-The New York Rangers want Mats Sundin and Jagr . They want them on one-year over-35 contracts.
Jagr - yay! One year contracts - yay! Sundin - meh (too much of the team's performance tied up in the last generation).

Quote:
-Teams interested in Avery Maple Leafs, Blackhawks and Canucks, with other suitors expected to emerge.
Buh-bye, Sean.

Quote:
-Rangers to check in about Hossa but the Post learned the Bruins will offer him a 12 years, 100 million dollar contract.
Stay a million miles away, Glen.

Quote:
-The Rangers, who will check in on Brian Rolston
ONLY if Jagr and Sundin take a pass.

Quote:
-The Blueshirts have essentially targeted four free agent defensemen of whom they hope to sign two - their own Michal Rozsival, Ottawa's Wade Redden, Pittsburgh's Brooks Orpik and Montreal's Mark Streit.
Would love, love, love Orpik - the one FA I really, truly want. Redden would be nice, if the price is right. Rozsie/Streit only at good values.

Quote:
-Sather rejected Rosy's offer of 4 years for 5 million per season.
4MM or less per year represents a good value to me.

Quote:
-Rangers have zero interest in Campbell's 7M contract he wants.
Good. We have NO business making any 7MM offers to anyone this summer.

Quote:
-Orpik wants a 6 year, 4 million per contract with a NTC. Rangers will probably offer him a 4 year, 4 millin contract.
4 yrs/16MM I do in a heartbeat. NTC, I don't. 6 years is tough. I go to 5 years if I absolutely have to.

Quote:
-Streit will ask for about 3-3.5M.
Meh.

BrooklynRangersFan is online now   Reply With Quote