View Single Post
Old
07-01-2008, 09:25 AM
Stupefied

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkipper View Post
I just started this thread because I was blown away that nobody mentioned anything about us having the same team next season for the most part. The team may look good on paper because we're biased. So maybe it's chemistry, maybe it's complacency, being the reason for them being in the middle of the pack? If thats the case why not shake things up a little with the supporting cast?

I don't see the Oilers as a threat, their young stars like Cogs, Gagner and Neilson look good, but they're small and would wilt in the playoffs.
Rhett, Nilson, Eriksson, Tanguay, Husilieus, Yelle and we still have no word of a signing that I'm aware of on Vandy, Nolan or Hale. Nystrom, Moss, Boyd should all see a lot more ice time, and Lombo should be getting more responsibilities on the second line. We could also see a few more guys come up from the farm, Gio is back, and we could see a Pardy or Pelech, and maybe a Prust on the fourth line. That is quite a shakeup of the supporting cast, dont you think?

As for the oilers, I dont see them winning a cup, but I still dont want them in the playoffs.

Stupefied is offline   Reply With Quote