Old
07-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Trxjw
Retired.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYROrtsFan View Post
This kind of garbage pisses ME off.

You've watched Jagr for 3 years now and you seriously think he doesn't care about winning?

I disagree with some of the stuff he's saying and doing, but the guy cared and wanted to win...
You watched him this season and you really think he's dedicated to winning? Give me a break.

The guy FINALLY showed some emotion when they were on the verge of getting knocked out of the playoffs by the Pens. Thats 90 games too late for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broadwayblue View Post
Why should one of the worlds best players not care about money? This is a business isn't it?
An average 25 point decline per year over the last two years, and now he wants the biggest contract on the team? Business or not, that's just flat out unreasonable.

Now he wants Mats Sundin to be his center, but isn't willing to take a pay-cut to make it happen? Oh man, where do I sign???

Despite all the crap that has surrounded him, Slats still asked him back and the fans STILL saluted him in the playoffs this year. Now he needs money to validate some respect? ********. Complete ********.

Trxjw is offline   Reply With Quote