View Single Post
Old
07-02-2008, 09:55 AM
Trxjw
Retired.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
Id feel much better if Sather can lock down a legitimate top 6 forward sometime soon.

As for a trade, I just dont see that happening. In order to obtain young top 6 talent, the trading partner will demand a proven NHLer and a top prospect at the very least. If we trade Tyutin, that weakens our strong defensive depth. Im not ready to trade Dubinsky unless its for a gamebreaker....just dont think we really have the chips to pull something like that off.
I think we all would. The difference is I'm not banging my head against the wall and worrying about it.

Yesterday didn't go according to anyone's plan on this board. Names like Rissmiller and Voros weren't brought up a single time from what I remember. Everyone also thought it would be Redden or Rozsival, not both. I think it's pretty clear Slats has some semblance of a plan being put in place. The fact that none of us seem to know what it is, makes it even more exciting; and oddly enough more comforting for me.

We might not think we have the chips to pull a deal out of our hat, but you never know. One mans junk is another man's treasure.

Trxjw is offline   Reply With Quote