View Single Post
Old
07-02-2008, 12:09 PM
DontStepanMe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan View Post
Sigh. Henke, how quickly they forget you...

Not disputing your take on these teams (although other than the offense in Chicago, you're counting on all those players to develop as projected - as a fan for the team that drafted Brendl, you should know better ), but you give us awful short shrift for having the best goalie in the group (not to mention the fact that he's well under 30).
LA - Kopitar, Brown, O'Sullivan and Johnson are established already and i forgot Frolov. LA definately has a better core than us. Would take Kopitar, Brown, O'Sullivan, Frolov, Johnson, and Bernier over Gomez, Drury, Dubi, Staal, hank any day of the week. and than they still have another 3 stud defensemen projected higher than ours prospects. They are going to win a cup w/in 3 yrs. and if they make good signings could become a serious dynasty type team.

CLB- Zherdov and Nash are established as well. leclair came of a great year, and I would like to see what type of contract he will get.

PHX - Mueller just came off an great season. and Bryzgalov for the contract he signed and how he plays is a better deal than our beloved Hanke. Hanke might be better (not by much) but Bryzgalov is almost $3mil cheaper I believe. That three mill adds up to better players surrounding him. but yeah maybe we do have a better core than PHX.

DontStepanMe is offline   Reply With Quote