View Single Post
Old
07-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Team_Spirit
Tinordi-Subban

vCash: 500
Grabovski is a good player but he just didn't fit here in the top 6 and he's useless if used with grinders. Even if he's small he's fearless so he's always going in traffic and in the end that will pay off, he's gonna put up around 40pts this year i say. It was clear to me he would return to Russia if he didn't make the team this year.

The return is very nice, we get a big D that will stay in the US for 4-5 years depending if he stay in the USHL for another year. D's take time to devlopp and this guy will have plenty of it. He was leading his team in penalty minutes so hopefully he's also a fighter.

The 2nd pick give us some asset to trade away if we need a quick fix a the deadline. If not chances are good it's gonna be a top 45 pick.

Alex Henry played in Hamilton for 3 years after his junior carrer with the London Knights.He played 2 full years with the wild, 1 before the lock out and 1 after. He had 10(!) fights last year in the AHL, look on YouTube there's many of them. I don't know if he's on a 2-way deal but regardless he seem like a solid pick-up for our young D's that need to be surronded with some experienced players.

Here he is going at it with Bégin :

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwoar View Post
Grabovski is like the little tiny fast guy in NES hockey.
That game kick ass. Oh and LOL at the guy saying we lose this deal if Grabo turn out to be the enxt Pavel Bure.. DUH.

Last edited by Team_Spirit: 07-03-2008 at 01:02 PM.