View Single Post
Old
07-04-2008, 01:40 AM
TheSandman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bainsstatic View Post
I would rather it be Ehrhoff than Carle, I see more upside in Carle.
Don't say that around here, some people have a mancrush...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaysOf 04 View Post
good D + picks/prospects
Well, I think a "safe" trade would be something along the lines of Ehrhoff + pick. Ehrhoff is already pretty steady in his own zone for much of the time and has reasonable offensive upside too. Ehrhoff could step in and play big minutes for you now.

Carle would work too, a little more high risk/high reward, although ultimately I think he'll turn out to be a good one. His celing is pretty high.

I think the Sharks are grooming Carle to be their man of the future. I also think TB would rather have Ehrhoff, who has shown that he can excel in a "defense first" role at times.

As for prospects, our top guys are Setoguchi, Couture, Petrecki, Wishart, and Greiss. I'm not too too knowledgeable about the farm, but I think the next level would consist of players like Joslin, Morris, etc.

How about something along the lines of Ehrhoff + 1st for Boyle? Similar to what we gave for Campbell, but Ehrhoff is much further along than Bernier is. You'd also free up enough cap space to add another piece later on if needed.

TheSandman is offline   Reply With Quote