View Single Post
Old
06-07-2004, 11:13 AM
  #64
degroat*
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: http://nhl.degroat.n
Posts: 8,108
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiltalk
Yes current ability and the fact that they both have potential. Now who's the better player as we speak? Brewer. Both players upsides are #1dmen so there goes the potential factor, and speaking of potential the chances of Klesla becoming as good as the present Brewer is abuot 60%, chances of him being a better player when all is said and done is 40%. Potential is just a word. Ask Daigle or any of those players that never lived up to it. I bet a lot more teams would be interested in a Brewer right now than a Klesla.
If you honestly believe those percentages are anywhere near accurate, then I guess I can see why you might think that Brewer has more trade value than Klesla.

Oh, and I dont think I'm the only one that doesn't think Brewer has the potential to be a #1.

degroat* is offline