View Single Post
Old
07-04-2008, 08:17 PM
scoringmachine

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by flames14 View Post
i heard nagy coming to calgary rumors my question is would you have nagy or demitra
As of today their is not much option for good free agents as most are signed and we need a good second line LW and RW. Nagy and Demitra would both be good only if they play LW or RW position. (at this time i do not know what position they play)

First line basically would be

Cammalleri - Langkow - Iginla
(Cammalleri was brought in to replace Tanguay, Langkow is considered our number 1 center and Iginla all season long will be on the first line RW position)

Second line look like

Renee Bourque - Conroy/Lombardi - ???Nolan/Moss
( Renee from what people say about him sounds like another Lombardi type player who is injury prone and not ready for second line minutes, but since he plays LW and has NHL experience would automatically get that position unless Sutter signs a better UFA LW or trades for a LW player. Conroy and Lombardi will fight for the center position. Basically Lombardi really does not have a shot unless Conroy plays terrible during training camp and for RW position if Nolan re-signs he will get it or else it is toss up)

Third line and Fourth line are a tossup as we are not sure which prospects will have regular time in the Flames line up. The only players that will have regular shifts on third or fourth line would be Primeau, Nystrom, Moss(could play on second line), Boyd, and Glencross.

scoringmachine is offline   Reply With Quote