View Single Post
Old
07-04-2008, 09:43 PM
Stephpa10

vCash: 500
My Plan for the Canadians

Sorry if this should be somewhere else, but I don't post to often. I'm at work and bored

I think the habs want to play a control offense, and with the talent we have I think it's the way to go. now for this we need 3 goodl lines and 1 energy line. so here is what I would like the team to do.

1st line Tanguay-Pleks_Kovalev I think Kovalev style works better with Tanguay, who can set up both Pleks/Kovalev

2nd Line S.Kosty-Koivu-A.Kosty I think AK needs a good set up, to use his quick shot his bro and koivu fits the bill here. and I think AK is a natural RW if not mistaken.

3rd line Higgins-FA C and FA R- this is the tought part, i think this lines needs to check but be able to hold onto the puck, so ween guys who can check and stickhandle or play the boards well.

4th line Lats-Chips/Laps-Larocque/kostopolous this line to play hitting dump and chase style

I guess that leaves Begin out, or maybe chips goes back to hamilton for an other year. Dandy i see no use for him anymore.

So looking at the UFA list there isn't much

but

C
Brylin
Morrison
Demitra
Fedorov
Stephane Yelle
Walz
RW

Cooke
Isbister
Brown

I think a 3rd line with Higgns-Brylin-Cook could do the job. May Morrison but not sure he fits, unless we drop Koivu to 3rd line, and i don't want to drop Koivu unless it's for an elite C.

sorry if any of these guys have already signed

Stephpa10 is offline   Reply With Quote