Thread: One More Move?
View Single Post
Old
07-05-2008, 12:43 PM
DutchShamrock

vCash: 500
I think we'll see another Zherdeve type trade, quality for quantity kind of thing. The way I see this team shaping up is Drury centering instead of on the wing. That means Anisimov is starting in Hartford. I think one of Callahan and Prucha is on the 3rd with the other on the 2nd (as of right now). That's 2 spots on the bottom 6 which is where I see the glut... obviously no glut on the top 2 lines.

We're looking at Betts, Fritsche, Orr, Hollweg, Rissmiller, Sjostrom, and Voros with Moore, Anisimov, Korpikoski and Jamtin as guys that can play in Hartford but possibly make the team in camp. That's 7 not counting the 4 from Hartford.

Hollweg has to be somewhere besides New York. I think Moore and Anisimov start in Hartford with Korpikoski making the team. Fritsche and Betts are basically the same, one with more O the other with more D, I think one of them is traded. Orr is the 13th forward. Rissmiller I think makes it with Voros going to Hartford or being a scratch in New York.

My guess is Fritsche or Betts going, maybe Sjostrom too. I'd like to see Dawes and Prucha get a shot at the top 6. If it doesn't work someone can go to the 3rd and someone can be moved for a need. Obviously Rissmiller and Voros aren't getting traded. Maybe we'll move some of the guys for picks in this next draft.

DutchShamrock is online now   Reply With Quote