View Single Post
Old
07-05-2008, 12:40 PM
Renion

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellot00tr View Post
is that really the consensus amongs BJ fans-that his attitude is drastically improved?
It was, until he was traded.

The only thing last season that people can point at as a possible indication of a "relapse" is how he struggled after the All-Star break. But as I've said time and time again, the whole team struggled: It's only because he is who he is that the assumption is his problems were simple laziness, or something similar. My own theory, and it's a concern, is he was gassed. He started coming back later in the season, however.

I don't recall any reports of any behind-the-scenes troubles last season. We've already linked those articles about some of his attitude changes. There were no articles about relapses that I recall, and our media has never been shy about writing negative bits of information about Zherdev, believe me. In fact, had there been more problems, they would have reveled in being able to write more about them after he was traded.

Yes, there are questions about his future, but it'd be hard for anyone to point at last season as a viable reason for asking most of those questions.

Renion is offline   Reply With Quote