Thread: One More Move?
View Single Post
Old
07-05-2008, 05:00 PM
NYRangers17

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post
I think we signed Rozisval to move him + Prucha and a pick for Bouwmeester..

..just kidding.

I think we need that rare combination of size and scoring on at least one of the top-two lines. I don't know who is really available around the league that fits the bill and won't be overly expensive and/or come with a serious cap hit. Ponikarovsky? Bertuzzi? Byfuglien? Maybe Brian Boyle from LA? Hell, maybe they're going to throw Jessiman into the NHL to see if it will jump-start his career.

I don't think Sanguinetti will be moved. Slats said himself that the Rangers are moving towards a faster, more exciting brand of hockey. Sangs fits that role to a T. You have to imagine that Mara and Kalinin will be competing this year for the same spot on the team next year if Sangs is ready for the NHL.
I completely agree with you. We need a big power forward for the top 6 and i really like Dustin Byfuglien. Hes big, can go to the net, has a cannon of a slapshot and can be very affective on the PP (even a PP QB). I dont know if CHI would let him go seeing as they signed him to a 3 year deal in may i believe but i would love to get him. Im thinking Prucha, rissmiller and a 2nd or maybe prucha/dawes and a 2nd? any thoughts on his value/ availability?

NYRangers17 is offline   Reply With Quote