View Single Post
Old
07-05-2008, 08:29 PM
PanthersRule96

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroG View Post
now that you put it that way, no wonder he wants out. as an expat who grew up down there and knows the plusses and minuses, i can tell you that it's not for everyone. there is nothing wrong with what you disparage - some might even say that's real life (as opposed to south florida). certainly, after growing up down there never experiencing a change in season, i can now say that i could never again live somewhere where there are no seasons (and this is something jay alluded to as well).
Haha, yeah I'm sure it's nice, depends on your preference. I grew up in South Florida and go to school in Gainesville in Northern FLA (we actually have about 2.5 seasons there relative to 1 in South Florida), but I live a year in rural Southwestern Ontario, Canada and generally visit there every summer. I've stacked hay bales myself and all lol, but definitely prefer South FLA to that even though I loved it when I was younger.

Anyways though, I was more poking fun at Bouwmeester's quiet and shy demeanor rather than anything else. I don't care for him, but I do think he's a great player. I think we could get back great players in a trade if we do the right moves, so hopefully Martin does what he needs to do.