Thread: Sather
View Single Post
Old
07-05-2008, 08:29 PM
Jarmac

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by theMessiah1194 View Post
I was waiting for a Sather thread. I actually was going to make one, but since the board as been a cluster **** of threads lately I didn't. Insted, I just posted my thoughts in the are we better? thread. Here it is.

THe Ranger Way

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Until Sather is gone expect for this team to continue its so failed recent past with him at the helm. WIll there ever be an offseason where he doesn't sign a million free agents and drastically alter this team?? Is anyone else feeling the same as I am. IMO, this team needed some help on D (ONE new D man) and a decent scoring winger for GOmez, maybe another forward to replace Straka and maybe a depth signing. THats it. Keep realitivly the same team intact with some minor tweaks and see how they play out a 2nd season together. Insted he decideds to go ape **** on the market.....AGAIN. I hate this guy, his old tricks are back in pre-lockout form. Can't wait til mid Jan. when this team is finally getting it together (if at all) and has to go on a tear to get the 6-8 spot. Only reason we make the POs these last yrs and probably this upcoming one as oppose to the pre-lockout seasons is that we have a stellar goaltender and a decent defense. End rant.
I think Sather has an actual plan in mind and has been working the past few offseasons to change the team to reach that goal. I think that eventually, the team will solidify and stop changing so much, once the hoped for team and style is reached.

Jarmac is offline   Reply With Quote