Old
07-06-2008, 02:22 AM
Fire Sather
4 MORE YEARS!

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Fire Sather
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janerixon View Post
Drury and gomez are going to be playing together, Dubinsky is not a 3rd line center and neither is drury, one of them moves to wing and i see drury being more suited to being a top line winger than dubinsky

Fritsche was acquired to allow us to move drury to wing and that way we have another bigger body at center for an undersized 3rd line

I see the lines a little different
Drury-Gomez-Zherdev
Naslund-Dubinsky-Dawes
Korpikoski-Fritsche-Callahan
Byers/Voros-Betts-Sjostrom

I want dubi with a goal scorer, and playing him w Naslund and Dawes gives him two players who can put the puck in the net. dawes can play RW and he did with shanny and gomez at times last season.

The 3rd line has three players who will hustle and who are smart defensively, and cally and Korpedo can put the puck in the net

4th line is the energy line with betts and sjostrom who are good in the defensive zone
I really love those lines..

I think Drury has to be moved to wing because we just don't have that 4th top line winger.. I would consider swapping Drury and Naslund because of the chemistry Drury and Dawes showed at times last year.

No Prucha in that lineup. Which is fine, but where does he go?

Those expecting Prucha to pop in 25 goals all of sudden are pipedreaming, IMO.

One thing though, Rissmiller was signed to a 1 mill contract.. he is going to be used, or at least tried.

Fire Sather is offline   Reply With Quote