View Single Post
Old
07-06-2008, 10:37 AM
Levitate

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldshot View Post
There are no excuses for him now. This is how he wanted it, and he's got what he wants. Now, he has to make it work, and take accountability when it does and doesn't work.
That's all fair enough, but I don't think he ever made excuses, or asked for people to make them for him. Let's not pretend otherwise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrenturcotte#8 View Post
Yea Tom, heres your chance to prove that you now believe matchups matter. (two weeks into being a professional coach he said he did not)
He does match them up at times these days.

Quote:
That if the powerplay is brutal for 40 straight games, you should try something different in game 41.
They did try some different things and it never worked for long.

Quote:
You can prove that you were right about Nigel Dawes and not resign him. (Oh wait, you couldn't have been more wrong about that and should have been fired on the spot for keeping Hossa over Dawes who clearly was the best player in camp)
This is stupid. Dawes wasn't ready and it could be seen in his play. When he was ready to be a permanent part of the lineup, he stuck with the team. Some of you people are ridiculous

Quote:
Tom, here is your moment when you can unveil our new 1st line with Jagr gone. Hollwig-Betts-Orr really only got 2nd line minutes last year and frankly I think you were on to something. Forget that none of them have hands or skill. I think matching them up with everyone else's 1st line isn't enough. They need PP time. What if St. Louis is killing a penality? Who's going to stop him but Colton Orr (I seriously do love Blair Betts, but come on).
This is also stupid because the 4th line never got a ton of icetime.

Quote:
Tom, this is your 5000th chance to prove you deserve to be the head coach of this team because lets face it, you are 0 for 4999.
[/quote]

This is retarded.

Levitate is online now   Reply With Quote