View Single Post
Old
07-06-2008, 05:20 PM
funky

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janerixon View Post
I understand you have to give to get, but dubinsky is probably one of our few untouchables. He has size, speed, hands, good defensively, and he is only going to get better. He makes a great 2nd line center to play behind gomez and we have other assets that can be used to get O'sullivan

prucha, callahan, moore, sauer, korpikoski, pyatt, etc are all players/prospects that i could see sather willing to deal

I just think he has no desire to deal dubinsky and even dawes for that matter, personally I wouldn't trade either of them and I wouldn't deal callahan, he plays hard, plays both ways, hits, scores, and if he tried to be a bit more of a pest he could be a real spark plug for this team
Mr JanErixon

L.A has waitig in the wings

Hickey, Doughty, Tuebert, Martinez, Piskula, and Bagnell on defence
Boyle, Purcell, Moulson, Moller, Simmonds, Tukonen, Lewis, and Cliche up front
Bernier and Quick join Zatkoff and Ersberg as goalie prospects

On the team already they have, Kopitar, Frolov, Brown, O'Sullivan, and Stoll under 26 and proven top 2 liners and they have Jack Johnson on defence. So right now goaltending and defence are weak.

Now other then a hot/cold miniture in Prucha who might make a decent 2nd liner and Callahan who is a decent 3rd 4th liner, who do you really think L.A would be interested in from your team for a proven 23 year old 2nd line forward that has PPG potential written all over him, has a great skill set and just learned how to play defence.

Rangers that fit in with L.A's rebuild.

1. Lundqvist
2. Staal
3. Zherdev
4. Girardi

Now would you be willing to give up Lundqvist = NO
a package for Staal - O'Sullivan and Hickey
Zherdev - both he and O'Sullivan may be compairable
Girardi - add Callahan and it would be a decent package

funky is offline   Reply With Quote