View Single Post
Old
06-08-2004, 05:46 PM
Barnaby

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janerixon
Barnaby
i watched every game this year, lundmark did not play a single game with holik after the trade deadline

we had 3 centers in holik, mess, and lundmark and they never shared icetime after the deadline unless it was on the PP or pk

lundmark stunk up the ice when he played with jagr and hlavac, thats when he took that terrible penalty and cost this team the game in overtime, only jagr and holik made hlavac look good this year

lastly i will give a youngster a pass on the year, we have given guys like malakhov, messier, nedved, lindros, and etc passes because they are veterans but i cant give a kid who had a rough year a pass?
We obviously have different opinions on him, but my last word is just that I can't give a young player a pass on a year when I think effort and heart were seriously lacking. If it's lacking at 23 where will it be when he's 30? He can have a pass on scoring - but not being stick in neutral all year. There is NO excuse for that. I don't care is he has Tom Renney on one wing and Glen Sather on the other - he should be giving it his all. I dont care if he has 12 or 30 minutes a game - it shouldn't effect his effort. He looks like he thinks he's made it, and has no desire to prove himself.