Sad London Ranger
RIP Boogie

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Sad London Ranger
[QUOTE=Trxjw;14774348]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy London Ranger View Post

i

Zherdev is every bit as fast as Straka. Not to mention he's bigger and more skilled. Naslund is very fast as well, I don't know where you're getting this from.

We have retooled the rig to fit the players we have locked up long term, rather than building the ship around a guy who would have been gone in a year or two. Naslund fits the kind of game Gomez plays; an end-to-end offense that likes to score on the rush. Not to mention he plays the half-boards on the PP. Do you really think the Sedin's are above Gomez and Zherdev in terms of talent? Hardly.

If you really thought a tweak here and there was going to put us over the top, you were mistaken.
Where do you get your stats from that Zherdev is as fast as Straka....?
Zherdev has to prove that he has the discipline, heart, skill to make us forget Jagr and/or Straka.

What I said was that we are retooling and sofar I see no sign of us being a better squad over last year.

As far as comparing the Sedin twins with Gomez/Zherdev combo.....

Plain on paper the twins put up impressive stats +10-23 with 150/170 points between them on average over the past 3 seasons. That would have been a deal worth having....
unspectacular and the real deal

Last edited by Sad London Ranger: 07-09-2008 at 10:57 AM.
Sad London Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote