View Single Post
Old
07-10-2008, 12:01 PM
Ola

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post
Wouldn't be entirely surprised to see Mara go elsewhere as well next season and see Slats target Doug Murray. He might like to come over here where we have a couple Swedes in the lineup.
Doug Murray could become a cult player in NY.

His granddad is a legend in Sweden, was a 6'3 245 lbs D back in the 1950's, and players was allot smaler back then. Doug Murray's dad is from the US and he is built just like his grandpa. I saw some pics of him without a shirt and he just extremely thick.

I've never seen anyone hit like Murray. Without any speed he can send players flying. Like he isn't like Stevens, or even Beuke, in the sense that he can step up on people on a regular basis when they come at them at full speed. Murray needs to back down more because of his lack of agility. But he basically don't need to hit guys with speed to hurt them, like he can hurt people with a hit that looks to become a soft bump, by just exploding into someone.

Other players in the West got some serious respect for him. I would love to see him in the Atlantic division.

Ola is online now   Reply With Quote