View Single Post
Old
07-10-2008, 07:07 PM
wheatkingsm

vCash: 500
Name: Seth

Current Occupation: Little bit of everything for an internet start-up. Check us out at www.balaya.com

Sabres Fan Since: My first game at the Aud in 1984

Season Ticket Holder? (Y/N): No, but I do go to both ATL games every year, and get to a game or two when in WNY for the holidays

All Time Favorite Sabres: Turgeon, Housley, Peca

Current Favorite Sabres: Roy, Pommers, Miller, hank

Favorite Sabres Moment: Watching the Sabres kill the Leafs with my Dad at a bar in the Adirondacks during the '99 ECF, working for Adelphia in the early 00s and being a defacto season ticket holder because the Rigases papered the arena with employees, seeing Gretzky play a the Aud, the entirety of the 05-06 run and the start of the 06-07 season.

Sabres Jerseys You Own: Black Peca, White Gilmour, White Satan, Green AGH practice, Campbell slug (it really hurts...)

Team You Hate Most: Ottawa, Carolina

Personal (Pick 3)

Favorite Musical Artists: Tom Waits, The Clash, Johnny Cash, Nick Cabe, The Pogues, NOFX, Elvis Costello, The Hip, Against Me!, The Felice Brothers, Bright Eyes, Wilco, Ramones, Talking Heads, (OK, I'll stop)

Favorite Movies: The Usual Suspects, Grosse Pointe Blank, Say Anything, Persepolis, Anchorman, Seven

Favorite Books: High Fidelity, Anything by Bukowski, A Peoples' History of the United States

wheatkingsm is offline   Reply With Quote